Although most of our sales are made over the phone or internet, we do carry out quite a few demos in the local area. Obviously, one of the reasons for this is to get orders but, just as important, is to determine the exact strengths and weaknesses of the kit we sell, so that we can properly describe it in e-mails and on the site. A third reason, often overlooked, is to identify exactly what kind of customers each tool is best for.
As a result, it's quickly becoming obvious that the new Autel MOTPro is ideally suited to Car Sales outlets, for the following reasons:
- Communicates with almost every system on practically any car or van from 2000, often earlier
- Uses the same programme (with identical coverage) as the Autel DS708 but on 16-pin only and with some functions e.g. programming missed out
- Extinguishes just about any warning light
- Only one plug to worry about with no configuration required
- Incredibly fast, usually finding the VIN on its own and autosearching all systems
- Prints and updates via your PC
- Special programmes for Electronic Parking Brake and Service Light Reset
- Official UK units, only £499 + VAT, delivered, include 1 year's updates a 2 years' warranty
- Just £100 + VAT per year for further updates but ONLY if you want them
I'd say it sounds ideal for Car Sales - what do you think?